Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THE BUSHMASTER

JACKHAMMER

Bushmaster
NOW TELL ME WHY U BLOKES WONT BUY THIS FROM US ...INSTEAD OF PERSISTING WITH THE HUMBEE...THAT HAS NO ARMOUR AND IS KILLING YA TROOPS IN IRAQ..
YOUR TROOPS WANT THEM...YOUR GOVERNMENT WONT BYE THEM...I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL PUT DOLLARS INFRONT OF LIVES....DO A GOOGLE ON THE BUSHMASTER AND PUT IT UP AGAINST THE HUMBEE.
THE BUSHMASTER HAS SURVIVED ALONG WITH THE TROOPS INSIDE ROADSIDE BOMBS IN IRAQ...THE HUMBEES DONT

JH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushmaster is specially designed to meet the requirements of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) to rapidly deploy battle ready troops in all field conditions. The ADF demanded a highly mobile infantry vehicle providing significant troop protection, all terrain agility and expeditionary capacity. High level crew comfort and mobility ensure rapid deployment and delivery of battle ready troops to critical areas. Bushmaster is the latest generation of High Mobility Infantry Protected vehicles.

The Thales Bushmaster family of vehicles has been developed jointly by Thales Australia and Timoney Technology Limited to provide a unique combination of protection, mobility and comfort.

The integrated vee-shaped armoured hull protects occupants by deflecting mine blasts anywhere under the vehicle. Protection is also provided from side blasts from improvised and roadside explosive devices (IED) and fragment shaped projectiles (FSP).

Windows also carry similar ballistic protection. Bushmaster

havent heard of it sounds good, oshkosh trucks build something simular, they cannot find enough welders to fill the demand for the military, no one has died in these yet, they are large though. i think the congress and military defence contractors have to many finacial ties to one another,to worrie about whats best for our troops

THE USA in Iraq loose 3 humbies aday...and quite offen the troops inside them...dont u think someone should wake them up to the fact...ITS amazing to me....if i was over there i know how ide like to sloap about

jh

It appears that we (U.S.) have 1500 Bushmasters on order as of June,'07. IMHO, that top gunner could use a little more cover.

g'day jh, sadly, too many yanks (no names mentioned), are all to happy to send their kids off to war, at great risk, so the president's mates can get rich....they havent won a war for a bloody long time, but war is good business.... anyway, i hope their troops are safer in our bushmasters..they are precious, just like all people of any creed, someone's sons and daughters.
good luck this season mate, al.