Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The C$ really loves those IH

Joseph in Alabama

I pulled my C$ out the other day...been hunting this old homesite with a couple other fast machines...finds have gotten slim at this site ..anyway long story short..took the C$ out to the site and she found me a couple Indians..
Think I will keep her....

Yes I have pulled out some really old coins hunting with the c$ its killer in mineralised ground. I was impressed how stable it holds threshold. For the bottle caps and odd and ends digging a few of those far outweighs ammount nice finds.The 5" coil is usefull with trash. Thats why I own 2 c$ LOL one is the work horse and other is MINT! it deffintely has its place in my arcenal of detectors.

The CZ-5 and CZ-6 also loves Indian cents. When it locks on zinc cent and is 3 inches or deeper, dig it, most times they are Indians. Once in a great while a deep "smooth green" old wheat will let its presence be known..........NGE