Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The coil cover we want exists, come on Garrett i want to buy one!

DeepIron

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qy-6csh8Y[/video]

Watch at the 9min20sec mark, there it is in all its glory an open coil cover for the DD.
While they are at it they can make one for the big mono too! :poke:

The pans all right but it does collect a lot of trash, i also like being able to see through the coil to reference
the exact dig location on the ground. Hopefully i can buy this coil cover, and one for the mono, before next march comes around.

Better than the cover is the link you posted...23 minutes...I will watch it all later when I have time.

Garrett did say the middle of the month...I think they meant April...When I get mine I will take the wiring harness protector off and put the open coil cover on.

There was something I read / heard that all owners will get a cover FREE. Hope mine comes in the open configuration.

Thanks

I just got my deepseeker package a week ago and it has the closed pan with it, so don't get your hopes up for an open one. I guess only time will tell.

That's probably Steve's production sample and they are still waiting for delivery...
I'm sure they want to get them out to everyone as fast as everyone wants to get one!

DeepIron said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5qy-6csh8Y[/video]

Watch at the 9min20sec mark, there it is in all its glory an open coil cover for the DD.
While they are at it they can make one for the big mono too! :poke:

The pans all right but it does collect a lot of trash, i also like being able to see through the coil to reference
the exact dig location on the ground. Hopefully i can buy this coil cover, and one for the mono, before next march comes around.