Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The CTX-3030.......

I have been factory trained on the new CTX-3030. I personally like the new detector. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on an E-Trac but someone said wait awhile they thought they heard Minelab might be coming out with a new detector. From using the new detector I think it will be a large step up from the E-Trac even though i have limited use on the E-Trac. I put in a pre-order for one. I have one at my house now still learning to be more proficient with it so when customers come into our metal detecting shop I can show them how to use it. I do not know what the selling price is going to be yet, that information is supposed to come out on Thursday at 7:30 PM our time, but Friday morning in Adelaide Australia when to official information will be released. We can give out all information on it on Thursday evening after 7:30. I can show it in our showroom at the shop on May 21. If you would like information about it let me know Tom Johnson here is my personnel email tljtommy@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you and if anyone wants to pre-order let me know. If anyone wants to talk on the phone let me know your number and I will call you to talk about the CTX-3030.