Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The DEUS goes to work on a pounded site!

I was out the other day for a hunt with a friend of mine. He took me to his go-to spot that he's hunted 30+ times. He has found many coins there, but according to him, it had dried up.

I too was there once before with the Etrac and the small coil. I only found one coin that day and a couple of buttons....

He was moaning and groaning about being back at that spot, but I was excited on the inside. I knew that there was a lot of iron around and there had to be some masked targets,

The proof is in the pictures. I found these, he found one button.... and he dug many nails. I only dug a couple of nails, and they were deep and bent. Granted, he was using the stock coil on his AT Pro.... I may surprise him with the 5x8 if I can find a cheap used one. He could use a small coil for spots like that.

It felt great hearing everything under my coil! And for using Deus Fast, sens 95 (mineral. was low)... I was happy with the depth I was getting. The deepest targets were at 6 and 7 ". It was hard packed pasture and most finds were fairly shallow.

Aside from the non ferrous targets, the only other keepers I found were an old wrench and an ox shoe.

20140804_142229.jpg

20140804_142144.jpg

Hello can you help me I have an old garrett discriminator bfo all purpose I would like to know is the coil waterproof and is it a good metal detector thank you for your time can you email me amyeddie97@gmail.com I don't know how to get back to the message. I.first sent thank you again

Did you make any changes to the Deus Fast program or run it as is?

Thank you!

What's the date on the Hibernia? Looks like a 1782. Great finds! I had my Deus for almost 2 months and have not had the time to use it. Looking forward to it.

Yes CTX, it is a 1782. Not very scarce, but I'm happy with it! :)

I think you're going to love it. :) I have an Etrac too, and I kept it. You have a deadly combo now. :)

1782 not scarce?

Sheeeeeit.....

I would give your left nut to find one of those!

Very nice,

Jim