Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Deus Handbook Cover . . . . . .

Andy Sabisch

Several people have asked about the book . . . . . wanted to share the cover . . . . as soon as I get the date nailed down for shipment, I will let everyone know . . . . . thanks in advance for the input many of you provided.

Andy

Wow, it makes it seem pretty real. Looking forward to getting your new book. Make sure to keep us posted on when it is available.

Don

Looks good Andy, looking forward to getting a copy

Wondering if you have a list .....

How do I get on the list??!! What does it mean to be on the list?

I need this book so I can become the detecting overlord in my city!!! :detecting:

Andy,
Put me on the list too!
I'll take one of those Autographed copies.

Big Red said:
Andy will the book be available for digital download?

Sorry but not immediately . . . we are looking at this option but the costs associated with the DRM protection that actually does what it needs to and the difficulties in coverting a book with photos, drawings, figures, etc. have made this something that has turned out to be far more complicated than iniitialy hoped for.

Andy

oneill said:
Hi Andy
would a DVD option be easier??

As much as I would like to offer that option, without the DRM protection I feel that the number of copies sold versus distributed for free would make it an unwise route to take. It is not as if this is a NY Times best seller in terms of copies ordered and as many of you can attest, you can find bootlegged copies of books on the web. The DRM software is 1) not cheap and 2) not easy to use so it will take a while to get to that point

Thanks

Andy

exciting stuff Andy for you and the Deus community cant wait to start reading!

Richard in N.O. said:
Andy,
Does the book cover using all of the V3 updates?

Richard

The part that wa sholding the book up was the fact that it covers V3.0 and it had to wait until the software was announced . . . . . V3.0 has been under development for a while and as features were locked down, they were tested and the function incorporated into the book . . .

Andy