Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Deus is Amazing

dale2828

Wow - after just a few days I am having good luck. At first, I was digging up iron, but now, thanks to help from this forum and re-reading the manual, I am finding coins with ease. I decided to go in my own yard, and found a 1916 Merc, 2 Indian Head pennies, 1958 silver quarters, many wheat pennies, tokens, and a few odds and ends. I hunt in Basic 1, and up the disc to 30. Double check target with non motion - and to center. Having a great time!

Dale

Want to see pictures.:clap:

Hi Dale, I am glad you are enjoying the Deus. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Non-motion is a great tool and I use it a lot every time I go out. Please post up some pics sometime if you can. HH -Marc

Way to go dale u will get more and mmore pleased with deus each time out.

You better chack that mercury dime to see if it has a D on it for the mintmark...

Those thing's bring a good bit ....

I am sure you know this though..

Nice find's it sounds like..

Keith

Wow, all that in your own yard, congrats. The 1916 D merc starts around $800.00 for good condition. Is there a "D" on that sucker?

No "D" - I wish it did! I found a bunch of wheaties today, a nice Walking Liberty silver Half (1940), and a Roosevelt - 1962 silver. Went to another site and found an Indian Head penny, and a 1919 Merc. Doing quite well so far! Love the Deus! - Dale

That Merc didn't happen to have a "D" on it?
Congrats!!!

Silver halfs, quarters, dimes, bunches of wheaties, in hunted out parks! Wow, the Deus is a magic machine, eh. Abra cadabra :huh: