Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the Doldrums....

even living in Georgia Midstate the weather...rain or windy cold...sickness....flu, respiratory, etc.... old folks in the family having issues... cold weather dont help... this time of year stinks!!!!!!!! i feel for you snow folks.......... the forum dies this time of year for me.... its dark when i get off work..... come on summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all you folks keep safe and out of the cold.... the sickness is rough around here.... hh Carey

Yeah, you Guys have had a tough go...last winter was a bad one for y'all also..well, its all uphill from here! I understand the Flu is really bad down there huh? We had a few folks up here die this week from it...keep on doing what you do to make the elders comfortable and happy...:clapping:
Mud.

dixiedigger57 said:
even living in Georgia Midstate the weather...rain or windy cold...sickness....flu, respiratory, etc.... old folks in the family having issues... cold weather dont help... this time of year stinks!!!!!!!! i feel for you snow folks.......... the forum dies this time of year for me.... its dark when i get off work..... come on summer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all you folks keep safe and out of the cold.... the sickness is rough around here.... hh Carey

Thanks Carey! We got kind of spoiled up here in December - lots of unseasonably warm weather and basically no snow. Now that we're in January we're payin' the piper! It was -5F yesterday. Today its warmer but its snowing instead - not sure which is worse. :shrug:

- pete

We're just coming out of a cold blast of -7 F and it warmed up to whopping 8 F today. The snow is on the ground to stay for a while. We too are having many flu and cold symptoms in the state of Illinois. In fact, I've been fighting Bronchitis right now. Thanks for the shout out and I hope winter goes fast for all of us. Take care down there and hope your family and others get to feeling better soon. Baby it's cold out there!