Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Duming down of America

ColoradoGoldMan

If this was not so sad it night be funny.:thumbdown:
HH
C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI&feature=player_embedded

In the above video, Mark offers what he describes as a "CONSOLIDATION PRIZE" to the first player? He really did!

All the game shows I have ever seen, what was offered to the losing player was a "consolation prize".:clapping:

Come on now, Mark, if you are using fancy words in your attempt to show how
ignorant people are,:thumbdown: please avoid embarassing yourself, by studying your dictionary first...:thumbup:

Just trying to help...:help:

~LARGO~
:usaa:

OMG! I certainly believe the 'great unwashed' out there not knowing commodities values, but 'consolidation' prizes? LOL...is he clearing out inventory from some company? LOL...

Oh and please don't take this the wrong way but....edit your post title to 'the dumBing down of America'!

[size=medium][/size]...I suspect that topic subject line spelling of: Duming, was intentional by the individual making the original post,
given the subject matter of the video...:happy:

LOL yes it was on purpose.:devil:
C

LOL.. 10-4 on the spelling thing! Sometimes I get so hung up on details that I miss the finer points! Just as a test I asked some people at work about gold prices. Most had heard that it had gone up, but almost ALL had no clues as to the current price. Naturally when I offered to buy their excess gold they wanted to wait while they researched a bit. Of course, I work with a bunch of geeks and nerds anyway so I should've figured on that!

WOW, ignorance is an amazing thing.

Jeff