Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The end of the relic season wrap up

IowaRelic

Down in south Alabama the woods are too thick, buggy, and just generally unpleasant. I’ve managed to pull some good relics from November until now. This morning I told my self it would be last time out for relics until fall. Credit goes to the t2se and gold bug pro.
625FA87F-DF04-43ED-BB4F-03E1088BA6B1.jpeg
17D26C5A-2B51-4FE1-9BFF-9970D8B86911.jpeg
6CC46685-0155-4037-B0D0-E112F7899E74.jpeg
FF943915-D3DE-4FA7-974F-B254C3A57426.jpeg

Nice wrap up!! I can relate about the bugs, I pulled my first tick for the season today. I got really sick last September from a tick disease be careful out there. Just curious Iowan or Alabamian?
HH Jeff

Nice wrap up!! I can relate about the bugs, I pulled my first tick for the season today. I got really sick last September from a tick disease be careful out there. Just curious Iowan or Alabamian?
HH Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I’m what they call a Damn Yankee down here. Iowa corn cob trans located to Mobile bay. Been here 8 months. Lots of Iowa historical links to my area here though. Eerie at times. Still looking to get into some colonial sites and missing fields big time. Pine forests rule here.

Did not expect to be relic hunting CW but there it is. Ticks,spiders, mosquitoes, couple snakes fell to the spade, and by far the worst, dog gone yellow flies! It’s a jungle out there. Luckily I have only seen the evidence of hogs and gators. Not fortunate enough to have met any yet!

My hunting buddy and I are ready for parks and curbstrips in town. It’s hard work getting those bullets, man. I’m hooked though...