Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Explorer 2 and the SE

Ray(Ca)

Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were about the differences (pros/cons) between the Explorer 2 and the Explorer SE.

Thanks Ray

Ray, I never owned the SE but folks say it goes just a tad bit deeper then the Exp II.
I like my Exp II so much I bought a used backup. My hearing is getting bad so the tones seem different and that is the best thing going in these machines.
Tony

Ray I use a Explorer SE Pro and I really like it. It is deep and the ID accuracy is wonderful. I have also used the Explorer II and it had a little better audio to my ears than my Explorer SE Pro. I really like both of them and man are they silver getting machines.

The Explorer 11 is as deep as the SE or Pro . I have the 11 and it has the Pro coil so as far as i am concerned it is an Explorer 11 Pro .

I agree with you Nuke EM depth wise I think they are the same. And the Pro coil is awesome on the Explorer II.