Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The first dispatch of Vista X is...

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
Hello, guys,

The first dispatch of Vista X is already on the way to USA.
Until end of the week will be in your country.
According UPS website will be in the office in Arizona on Monday.
Check details here:
http://deeptech-bg.com/contact-us

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
[size=large]Order placed today.. Rosi said it would ship next week.. Thanks Richard[/size]

I got one of them Richard.
Dancer

RG-DeepTech said:
Hello, guys,

The first dispatch of Vista X is already on the way to USA.
Until end of the week will be in your country.
According UPS website will be in the office in Arizona on Monday.
Check details here:
http://deeptech-bg.com/contact-us

Hi Rosi
Hope your well. I was somewhat taken back when I saw the Arizona dealer had an X on ebay using a starting bid of full price. It was a pre-order and has since been removed. I'm sure a dealer can sell a new detector that way but not cool in my book. Kindest regard's, George

Thank you Gold Lady for explaining why this happens on that site. Your points are well taken. Hope the detector is a smash hit. Kindest regards.