Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Golden has arrived

Ray(Ca)

I was finally able to locate a Golden (old tones) demo unit with full warranty. I have a Super 7 coil that's coming that I'm going to use on it. I had a Golden years ago and did very well with it. I was using it around town on my lunch break. I sold that unit and have regretted it ever since. So I was pretty happy to see the USPS box arrive today with my new old friend. I have this one old large park near my current work that is loaded with truck loads of bottle caps, tabs and other assorted trash. Its almost unhuntable and I may need to break out the 4 inch coil first. I'm pretty sure there some gold and silver hiding out in there somewhere! This should be interesting.

Ray

Let us know how it goes. I just picked up a old school Pantera to play around with. It's fun to hunt just audio sometimes.

Yea hunting with just audio can be pretty interesting! Looking forward to tomorrow's first hunt.

Ray

I have a extra super 7 coil that I have been wanting to put on another Tesoro machine and never thought about the Golden . Please report back the finds and how it performs . The super 7 is a very hot coil My little x2 is always with me on every hunt for just when my T2SE is to emi prone Looking forward to the results

Just put the 5.75 concentric on my golden... Cannot believe the difference, it's like it has been super charged or something

in my opinion is a very good and lightweight coil. It seems to reach out a bit further from the edges of coil in picking up targets. My Tesoro 7" concentric is also a good performer when hunting maybe a bit trashier of sites. A lot of this depends on the way the possible trash targets are lying next to good targets at that particular angle of search pattern. I also really like the Tesoro 5.75 concentric coil and the trashiest of sites will call for the 4" concentric due to simple math!

That's one sweet looking detector! Looks just like mine. So are you ever tempted to use it?

Ray

I have an old tones Golden that I found new old stock two years ago and I won't be selling it anytime soon....I would love to see one modified for diving.....

UWMM