Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Golden microMax is on a roll

Man , you are tearing them up . Dont you love the sound a tesoro makes on a piece of silver .

Yep, the Golden is Hot on Silver.
People always think its a Gold jewelry detector which it's good at with the notch, But at 10 kHz
It loves Silver even more so.

Harold....you are absolutely right on the money:)
The Golden does like silver...this is the 5th silver ring I've found...love this detector:)

Cheers, Whimp

Harold said:
Yep, the Golden is Hot on Silver.
People always think its a Gold jewelry detector which it's good at with the notch, But at 10 kHz
It loves Silver even more so.

Congrats. I still have not found a silver ring with my Golden. Several mercury dimes, and a silver hoop earing, and a silver chain neckless... but no ring. Maybe this year!

hihosilver...I've started off this year lucky...two silver rings in two days..love this Golden uMax...I have two now,old tone and a new tone.
I'm still learning the tones of both machines...having a blast with them.
Good luck on finding your first silver ring...this could be the year:)

Cheers Whimp

hihosilver said:
Congrats. I still have not found a silver ring with my Golden. Several mercury dimes, and a silver hoop earing, and a silver chain neckless... but no ring. Maybe this year!

Nice going! Mines at Tesoro now. Going to get back into detecting more and needed to make sure its right. confidence booster i guess, Now it's on me to get back into the golden groove!

Cajundirtdobber said:
Golden is great ,i just wish it would go deeper than it does.

You have the Old tone version or New tone model?
The New Tones are hotter I believe. Also the 8" Donut coil adds another inch at least.