Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Gray Ghost NDT headphones

Confetrit

I was wondering if anyone here happens to use these headphones. I just got a set from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and I think I'm really going to like these. I'm replacing a set of the GG Original phones with these. I have had the Originals for nearly 15 years. No complaints. The GG line has always impressed me with their quality build. The Left speaker finally went out on the left side. I wanted a phone that had the dual volume control on either side. The biggest difference I could tell is in the ear cup padding being the neoprene pads instead of the vinyl type on the other. These appear to be as to where they will stay on your head better without sliding. I haven't had a chance to use these yet, but hope to soon. If these last half as long as the Original set, I'll be happy.

I was wondering if anyone here happens to use these headphones. I just got a set from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and I think I'm really going to like these. I'm replacing a set of the GG Original phones with these. I have had the Originals for nearly 15 years. No complaints. The GG line has always impressed me with their quality build. The Left speaker finally went out on the left side. I wanted a phone that had the dual volume control on either side. The biggest difference I could tell is in the ear cup padding being the neoprene pads instead of the vinyl type on the other. These appear to be as to where they will stay on your head better without sliding. I haven't had a chance to use these yet, but hope to soon. If these last half as long as the Original set, I'll be happy.
Hope they last twice as long and sound better!

I'm happy with mine. I like the extra cable too. I have sent both pairs of my Sunray Pro Gold in to replace the cable because the wires in the plug end broke. They weren't cheap to replace even with the "lifetime limited warranty". The first cable on my GGs has lasted longer and if i develop an open circuit, I have a new easily replaceable supplied extra one on hand. I even got a waterproof pair for the Legend. No individual volume controls but they sound good to me.