Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Great Race, which detector will be released first? The Pulse Devil or the New Troy?:chase:

How longs a piece of string.Sean and I were all booked to meet with Dave early last year to try the Pulse Devil in North Wales when he was taken ill so didn't make it. Then he was to meet up with me in England on the 18th of October and again didn't make it and the third attempt was delayed by his wife being ill. In the meanwhile there's been another revamp to the beach version.

Meanwhile it was reported that Troy couldn't get anyone to do the manufacturing for him though that might just be scuttlebut. I doubt if it will be easy to get the build quality that Fisher supplied with the X3 and X5.

Never used or saw a pulse devil and yep Troys X units certainly had good build quality and imagine marketing principles, test results and release dates all come into play before a new unit is released..