Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the last two hunts:video:

senda

Hello buddies
My last hunt in my usual place in the mountains. An extra long weekend because we had a national holiday Monday.
Fatigue Saturday work prevented me do the first hunt at night, I really like that there are no flies, but the Sunday morning I set out before 10 willing to take advantage of the sunny day. A grass field I visited twice before. The tour started with the meeting of the holder. A piece of copper or brass that had seen better times. The randomness of life, my mother still exists a fork like this but in size dessert. Many pieces of copper wire were rescued who will go to scrap. A piece of lead of about 100 grams to go to melt bullets for a Zouave. 4 coins spill the years 60/70. A coin of 5 cents. 1870.. An unidentifiable currency. The morning was fun but I did something a little extraordinary. I got closer to a place with a solitary stone. I thought it was ideal for use as a picnic table and spent more time and attention. And there was a sign at 66. I dug 3 or 4 inches and appeared a small medal of the Virgin of Heath and the Sacred Heart. All right! A medal is a quarter of my objectives for each hunt. A coin with more than 100 years is elsewhere. Near the end I found the "5". At the foot of the telephone pole where he wore in his day.
In 1330 I left the place because here we eat around 14.00 and non-fans waiting for me.
Torta de La Serena is a cheese made from raw milk from merino sheep that is made in Extremadura, a region in southern Spain. The cheese has the consistency of a Hot melted cheese but at room temperature. Its flavor is strong and persistent in the mouth. A real treat for the palate. The cheese is open in the upper face like a can and eat bread smearing. A little advertising for Spanish products.:surrender:
In the afternoon, after a nap, I went to a farm in the same town from which half the field remained uninspected. Lots of trash. The most interesting was an old resealing the seventeenth century, 5 centimos 1870 in very bad condition. A medal of the Virgin and St. Anthony of Padua, in aluminum. A coin of 1 peseta 1966 and two coins of 10 cents aluminum same time.
Monday dawned with very low clouds. The rain became increasingly stronger and I had planned the hunt had to supenderla. I was at home, with vermouth, olives and remaining cheese.
Here I put a video of what it was uninteresting.

1_zpseanrdl9j.jpg

2_zpsyd6dfj32.jpg

3_zpsxbrxozjw.jpg

4_zpsar1xgbrs.jpg

5_zpsnwqra43i.jpg

6_zpswir7dd5l.jpg

7_zpsp417dicr.jpg

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13VYOKAWmiM[/video]

Thanks for watching. Sorry for the errors of translation and use their imagination.

Congrats on the nice digs.
Like the old coins that you find.:thumbup:

Man.....do you ever live in a beautiful country!Thanks for putting together such a nice video! Great finds too. My favorites are the religious finds. Keep them coming:thumbup:

Thanks Joel W., very friendly. a hunt rather poor ... but fun.
I forgot to mention, the coin is the effigy of King Alfonso XII 1877

John, coming from a person in Canada, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, is a great compliment,:blush: thank you very much.

Dang Senda, you NEVER fail to impress me with your finds. And I'm with John...BEAUTIFUL country! If I ever take a trip abroad, it's going to be Spain!
Good work, buddy!