Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The legendary "Super CZ"!

Mark in NC

Hey folks,

Does anyone know who the original artist is on this? It has been seen everywhere and is still one of the coolest (and funniest!) photoshops I've seen.

I saw it posted when I bought my first CZ 3d and that was May of 2004.
I have had it saved on several computers since.
I don't remember who did it, but I can tell you ,this, if Fisher made it, it would be there best seller..

Also, here is a CZ coil that sold on Ebay that I missed a while back, it was a 10 " Pro to type coil.

HH..BJ..:fisher:

BJ was that 10 " Prototype coil a DD ?

I understand for some odd reason they were never able to successfully get a DD to work on the CZ. Doesn't make sense to me as to why not? but I'm sure they tried.

As best as I can remember I think the guy selling it said it was a Con. coil.
I remember reading a post by Tom D. and he said that a CZ could not use a DD coil.

Also the guy selling the prototype coil, had what looked like a CZ that looked like a 6a, but seems like there was no speaker and no normal or salt switch and I don't think it had auto tune, it was a prototype also.
I think the guy was a long time Fisher dealer, because he was also selling 5" coils and other CZ stuff. I think the 10" coil only brought like $65, I was going to bid on it, but forgot all about it until it was to late.
BJ

Bummer you missed that coil, it looks like it would be a great CZ coil (looks lighter then the 10.5" Fisher coil).

Wonder why it never made to cut for production :confused:

I remember a guy earlier this year selling some older Fisher prototype machines, he had some cool stuff, although of course you have to wonder how well it worked given that it never made it into production :shrug: Could've been really bad, OR really good :devil:

I have one of those elliptical coils for my 1200 series machines, but never saw one for the CZ. Gotta wonder out loud myself on why they never delivered one to market. Maybe too late in the producttion run for them to sell, per the evil people in marketing....

And yes, I long dreamed of a DD coil for the CZ series before finally giving in to the dark side and going to the F70.

The guy selling the 10" coil, also had what looked like a early prototype CZ, with some of the knobs missing..
Just a guess, even Tom D. had never seen them before..
HH...BJ