Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Lord is at your door

C.J.M.

People are dieing left and right seems like people are slipping away ,but how many are awaking in the presents of the LORD?:unsure:
check out JOSH TURNER https.//youtu.be/WKeqsVu7Na or just just check out JOSH TURNER @ YOU TUBE

My prayer is that many find the Lord during these times
Me too, Mike; Me too! Believe in Jesus, today, for eternal life with Him in His glorious Kingdom after mortal death, as there may not be a tomorrow for many lost souls to receive Jesus & be ready to GO Home with Him, to have love, joy & peace forevermore! Today is the day of SALVATION--Give God a try or chance as your choice to serve Him in the name of Jesus, His beloved Son, Who died, arose & lived again! I can truthfully say--You will never regret nor be sorry in accepting Him as your Lord & Savior, also, by having a personal relationship with Jesus, Who is alive forever & God with us! Amen! God is shortening the days of this Coronavirus or all flesh would be destroyed; so take heed & receive God's forgiving GRACE for all your repentant sins while there is still time! God Bless because Jesus is real & loves you! Ma

It’s a tough time keep praying for our country and president and families..