Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Mark of The Beast

#1Leatherneck

The Mark of the Beast is an issue that very few have any concept. Turning to God's Word allow us to dispel the truth.
Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
As you can see it is 'in his forehead, or in his hand'.
Most Tree Hugger Bible Thumper Self-Proclaimed Christians are told this mark will be on your forehead. On your hand!
What is in your forehead? Your brain! From not studying The Word, you will allow yourself to be programmed to follow Satan, and with your hand you will do the Work of Satan.
Satan has many names, and he is a master of deceit.
If I were to knock on your door, and I had a tattoo 666 on my forehead would that deceive you?
I certainly would hope not. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast.
The Seal of God In Your Forehead is the opposite of The mark of the beast The Seal of God in your forehead is the truth of God's word in your forehead vs the mark of the beast (Satan, false deception) in your forehead the deception of false teaching and the tradition of man in your forehead. God uses the Kenites (Satan's seed) as the negative part of His plan. The book of Joel Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. The mark in the hand is your works. You're doing Satan's work, you're helping Satan with his plan. The mark of the beast is the opposite of The Seal of God In Your Forehead. The Seal of God in their forehead. Simply by removing the deception of false teaching and tradition of men and placing the Word of God in your forehead. You know God's Plan, you don't have to worry about what going to happened in the end times, because you have studied God's Words. The truth of God's word in your forehead vs the deception of false teaching and the tradition of man in your forehead. Hebrew 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
The major contributing factor one does not learn the Word is because they go to some Denomination. God's Word is replete:

Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws 'into their hearts', and 'in their minds will I write them'; God like Satan puts it 'in their minds'. " will put my laws 'into their hearts, and in their minds' will I write them."

The Math formulae for Division. Numerator on top Denominator on bottom = Denominations

Hopefully, this will bring those who want to study God's Word, and as with the scripture above bring an intellectual Bible Study. Agree that the Bible is the leading authority.
Everyone has their opinion. I do not care what any Preacher has to say, or any Denomination.
All I care about is what sayeth the Lord!

Last edited:
The Mark of the Beast is an issue that very few have any concept. Turning to God's Word allow us to dispel the truth.
Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
As you can see it is 'in his forehead, or in his hand'.
Most Tree Hugger Bible Thumper Self-Proclaimed Christians are told this mark will be on your forehead. On your hand!
What is in your forehead? Your brain! From not studying The Word, you will allow yourself to be programmed to follow Satan, and with your hand you will do the Work of Satan.
Satan has many names, and he is a master of deceit.
If I were to knock on your door, and I had a tattoo 666 on my forehead would that deceive you?
I certainly would hope not. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast.
The Seal of God In Your Forehead is the opposite of The mark of the beast The Seal of God in your forehead is the truth of God's word in your forehead vs the mark of the beast (Satan, false deception) in your forehead the deception of false teaching and the tradition of man in your forehead. God uses the Kenites (Satan's seed) as the negative part of His plan. The book of Joel Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. The mark in the hand is your works. You're doing Satan's work, you're helping Satan with his plan. The mark of the beast is the opposite of The Seal of God In Your Forehead. The Seal of God in their forehead. Simply by removing the deception of false teaching and tradition of men and placing the Word of God in your forehead. You know God's Plan, you don't have to worry about what going to happened in the end times, because you have studied God's Words. The truth of God's word in your forehead vs the deception of false teaching and the tradition of man in your forehead. Hebrew 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
The major contributing factor one does not learn the Word is because they go to some Denomination. God's Word is replete:

Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws 'into their hearts', and 'in their minds will I write them'; God like Satan puts it 'in their minds'. " will put my laws 'into their hearts, and in their minds' will I write them."

The Math formulae for Division. Numerator on top Denominator on bottom = Denominations

Hopefully, this will bring those who want to study God's Word, and as with the scripture above bring an intellectual Bible Study. Agree that the Bible is the leading authority.
Everyone has their opinion. I do not care what any Preacher has to say, or any Denomination.
All I care about is what sayeth the Lord!
TRUE! BUT Bro Bill & I belong to Jesus & have the Holy Spirit within us & aren't just Bible Thumpers & Yes, the Beasts' Mark can be in the forehead or the hand! The tiny chip prepared for the world's Sinners, those left behind, so they can buy & sell in the world's market can be quickly inserted in either under the forehead's or the hand's skin! The seal is God's Holy Spirit for His own to be redeemed from off earth by being prepared to enter His glorious Kindom on His faithful saint's Resurrection Day! Ma