Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The MXT Edge by Jeff Foster

RedRockNv

This topic came up because of another question and answer type site I like. SodaHead but that isn't important. I got out of detecting for a while and just bought another MXT. I started to read Jeff's book again. It has such a wealth of information. It made me think I bet even very seasoned MXT users have run in to things in the book that have given them a new understanding of the MXT or made a light go on about some laziness that has crept in to their technique. For me it is not taking the time to reground balance my machine often enough. What is it for you? I bet this will be a learning experience for more than one of us. Hope everyone enjoys it.

I concur whole-heartedly!!! I've read the manual several times, gone over the videos from the White's website, saw many videos on youtube.com and read Jeff Foster's book at least four times, going on five. Now I have the summer to put it all into practice without going through too much trial and error. Thank you all for giving your expertise to all!!!!!!!

I'm currently looking to buy the book in question, but am also in the market for a new lower rod. The problem is, I can't seem to find an online dealer that sells both, so that I can save a little bit on shipping

To me its how simple and well thought out the book is. It makes learning the MXT exciting and NOT intimidating. I read it twice this winter and always keep learning and reminding myself more things it can do.i I dont use relic mode enough on an iffy target and need to.