Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The 'new' DOC

FlakMagnet

I got to meet DOC this last weekend for the first time.
It was a pretty quick meeting tho, this man was in a hurry to get out after the gold.
It had been awhile as most of you know.
I was surprised noone had ever mentioned the antlers.

Nice to meet you DOC.

HEY MATE THEY arentt ANTLERS...there HORNS....and if u look real close u can see his tail wrapped around his waist....and that ar15 be there somewhere as well

jh

I thought I was attending the annual cook out of the Order of the Golden Deer, wow was I red faced when I found that none of my other Lodge brothers were there! But these guys I met were even nicer.

I suppose this is yet another dumb stunt of mine that will follow me everywhere, for all time. Everywhere I look there will be a picture of me with antlers. I fully expect someone to photoshop me into the lead reindeer position in next years here comes Santa and his sleigh greeting cards.

BCOT!

DOC

I know we all get a bit horny from time to time, and I also fully accept some of us express it in different ways.
But mate....that is exhibitionism gone mad!

Doc the big horned reindeer had some very shiny gold. He was always looking out for other reindeer that didn't have any shiny gold. Then one starry Gold Basin night---(Oh well some one else can add the next verse since I missed the outing) Pondmn

Well, DOC I didn't mean to put you in a weird spot here,
sorry for that.

What I really liked was that you obviously have made a great recovery
from the medical problems that caused you so much down time over the winter.
The great state of mind you were in and fired-up way you took off out of camp to hunt from sun-up to dusk was great to see.

If you want I could photoshop the antlers OUT...lol.

regards,

I'm just embarassed that now everyone knows I have very small antlers! :crylol:

But it waas cold out that day! Hey Flak, do you know that song from Britney Spears, "I ain't that innocent?" Well I ain't that sensitive, you didn't put me in a weird spot, I am a weird spot! :razz:

BCOT!

DOC

lol DOC,
I knew that...

That was about as good a gathering as one could ever wish for.
What a nice bunch of prospectors.

Oh, I ordered one of those Lawrence of Arabia hats.

Now I just gotta get out there and find the antlers.

take it easy.

Say,

I just visited with Doc and Gus today at the store, and Doc wasn't sportin' no antlers--what's up with that?

It must have been an imposter--but Vegas has lots of those--you know those big-name imposters that dress up and perform for the tourists. Who knows, maybe Doc has his own show down on the strip.

Oh well, all the best,

Lanny

P.S. Thanks again Doc and Gus, for everything!

My wife and daughter send their thanks for the chocolate.

See you Thursday morning - we will go see if we can scare some nuggets up. They are getting scarce.

Take care Lanny!

DOC