Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The New Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones!!!!

whitepraun

I have been A deus owner for over 3 years now. Currently the only detector that I Relic Hunt with. When I purchased my Deus over 3 years ago it came with the WS4 backphones. I have gotten very comfortable with the use of the Backphones. Recently The New Gray Ghost Wireless headphones became available. The WS4 backphone unit will clip off of the backband and clip right on the side off the earcup of the Gray Ghost headphones. The New Gray Ghosts are wireless Headphones that work with the WS4 unit. I have had the opportunity to try this setup out and must say that I am quite pleased. The quality and durability of the New Gray Ghosts are very well made. They will hold up to the most rugged wearer and provide comfort while wearing. The sound quality is crisp and very clear. The headphones are very fitting and comfortable for use in the field.My personal opinion is that they will compliment the Deus for any Deus user looking for Heaphones as an addition to the Backphones.Just thought I would share my review of this product for those in the market

Some Photos of the Setup included for viewing

I have a pair and the sounds are distorted to some degree. They sound as if they are echoing or in a bucket. Do yours sound this way? Could I have received a bad pair or the speaker is messed up ?

The pair that I have do not sound distorted. They have a deeper sound than
What I have used in the past but are still clear to me. Each persons hearing differs
As do opinions and the sounds will differ. You may want to let someone that has had some
Time using Gray Ghost headphones as there primary chime in on this one.

I couldn't stand that none of the aftermarket headphones had volume controls for your ears and they also couldn't be used with other detectors so I made a custom set for myself. In my opinion the Killer B headphones are the best out there. I call them the Killer "XP" ..

Treasure mountain VANCE MUFF DEUS HEADPHONE REVIEW

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,2068413

Very good comparison review of the GG's and VANCE MUFFS!!

http://www.detecting.us/2014/06/03/headphones-for-xp-deus-comparing-gray-ghost-and-vances-headphones/