Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The new guys finds

KnightRider

Just got myself an Ace 250 late this fall and started my new hobby. Here are some of the things I found already.

The hammer on the left almost certainly came off an old horse drawn plow. Several other pieces of the plow were found a few feet away as well. The property owner has lived on that street his whole life since the late 1930's and said plows were parked at that spot. He had actually hauled away some of the remains in the late 1970's when he purchased that land. The open copper ring at the top was also found nearby. I am guessing it was part of a horse harness.

The other items were found near an old farm house built in 1846. Two cut square nails in the center (unsure if they are iron or steel). Bottom is some kind of metal ring. I dont really know what it was a part of. The bottom left seems to be a handle from something. Last is what I am told is an old Roofing Hammer? Anyhow, I am enjoying myself so far and cant wait for the warm weather to come back!

cool finds,,and welcome to the forums,, it is a great place to learn and grow as you share with all the guys and gals here

Great finds. Welcome to the forum. Youll
leanr a lot here. Im new as well and I
leanr something all the time

Have Safe Happy and Fun Hunts

Ron
RLTW

Fantastic!:clapping:Well done!:thumbup:Congrats on the great finds!:cheers:Welcome to the forum!:wave:Happy Hunting!:)

Some real interesting finds and likely more there. Congrats !!