Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The new XP Deus Handbook . . . at the printers now!

Andy Sabisch

It has been a long time coming but with updates to the software and then needing to have run time in the field to let veteran users from around the world get their settings dialed in, the revised XP Deus Handbook is finally at the printer and getting ready for final packaging.

Like the original edition, the revised Handbook contains input from some very experienced Deus users that shared their settings along with the basis behind them so that they can be mapped over to meet your needs based on the ground conditions and targets being sought. Simply loading a program without the back story often results in more frustration than success and the content of the new book gives you a solid foundation of the detector coupled with settings detailed for a wide range of hunting conditions.

We have added a few unique features to the book which would not have been possible when the original edition was released . . . the power of the Internet is growing every day and it will make this an even more useful resource in your library.

The expected arrival date from the printer is January 12th and we will be processing orders as soon as we get them. If anyone wants to place a pre-order and have theirs shipped Priority Mail when they arrive, you can do so at the following link.

[size=large]Revised XP Deus Handbook Pre-Sale Link[/size]

Thanks again to those that provided input in the form of tips, settings and find photos . . . . all of them come together to make the Handbook what it is . . . . a great resource for a great detector!

[attachment 363512 Cover.jpg]​

Andy Sabisch

Thanks Andy
I can't wait for mine....

Thanks Andy I just ordered my copy!

Hi Andy I purchased your original hand book for the Deus did you put together an update supplement I can get

thanks sarge

Sarge,

Sorry, we did not do it as a supplement to the first book . . . .

Andy