Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Quest Q40 and Q20 have arrived in the USA.

woodchiphustler

Nice looking unit's. Should be fun to try out!

River Team Six a Findmall sponsor is selling them as well.

I have the Q40, excellent unit. I posted my review on the web.

Thanks for the heads-up Sven:thumbup: I know you have done real well with that lineup. Lots of new machines showing up in North America!

Sabisch's Deus sales will probably take a hit when the Equinox comes out, It is a wise business move for him to diversify a bit.

TellYaWhut said:
Whatever happened to the Quest Pro ?? Does anyone sell this. Any comparisons? Thanks

The old orig. Pro had been recalled and discontinued due to software issues being similar to T2.

A totally new Pro with new software, impressive features etc. will be released hopefully late Dec. in the UK first. Then makes its way to the US.
Tony Hunt in the UK has just rec'd a proto of the new Pro. And has done well with it....

Hope to get a new Pro to add to my Quest collection.....

Does the original Pro and the new look the same? One thing I hated about the f75 and T2 was all the varieties of software versions / features, but no outward indications on the control box. I realize that there were probably a dozen changes and then back to the Classic....lol. Thanks

TellYaWhut said:
Does the original Pro and the new look the same? One thing I hated about the f75 and T2 was all the varieties of software versions / features, but no outward indications on the control box. I realize that there were probably a dozen changes and then back to the Classic....lol. Thanks

Totally new software and faceplate look. You can't compare the old and new. The new Pro is totally new. http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,2407025,2407734#msg-2407734 So you have to put the old orig Pro out of your mind, they are not the same.

I'd like to see this pup in action.

a lot of Q40 vids, few 20's. I have an equinox ordered so I m not interested in the 40. Just looking for a cheapie I can keep in my truck.
Sven, have you tried the 20?

bugg said:
a lot of Q40 vids, few 20's. I have an equinox ordered so I m not interested in the 40. Just looking for a cheapie I can keep in my truck.
Sven, have you tried the 20?

Woodchiphustler has the Q20. Quest only sent me the Q40 to play with. Jason said performance was similar to the Q40, the 20 just has less features.

If by chance you understand french, there is someone on youtube that seems to like the Q20 a lot (lower frequency brother to the Q40). In some other videos he explains how to set it up.

Great info in his videos. I'm tempted by the Q20 myself.

https://youtu.be/6lO_pFU294I

I needed a cheap priced grab and go, I'll let you guys know how I like it as a coinshooter next week.