Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Rest of the Story...

William-NM

Here are the remaining treasures...
I found a third "Hector" pin - they're brass - I found the other two about a month apart some time ago. Odd. Also pictured is the rather sweet child's bracelet, brass, I guess.

and some future spoon rings ( or re-plating candidates)...the top fork is engraved "The Murray", referring to a 1938 hotel which was built in the "International" or "Moderne" style. It languished in disrepair for many years before someone took on the task of refurbishing it, which has taken over 5 years. I think they're open again, maybe I'll take the fork by and see if they want it.

I removed these lethal weapons from circulation! Too bad the Kit Carson one wasn't complete - lots of NM history there... and the rest of the toys.

Just some buckles that I like, and some other misc household finds:

What's a William-NM post without some cosmetics, grooming, buttons, and an eyelash curler? There's also a little copper plate of an overcoat ad, and the usual iron suspects-

I found some older cartridges and bullets (some back to the Indian wars era), posting for anyone interested. No interesting locks this week, juist the clock guts and one broken key :cry:

I think that's it for now - I'll save the bottles and couple of coins for next time. Hope you read all of BOTH posts, as there WILL be a quiz. :nerd:

Best of Luck in the Hunt to ALL!
W.

A good amount of stuff.
Good recovery and finds.

Dang you stumbled up on a golden spot!! Congrats!!!

Thanks, guys!
Robert: This was from Fierro and the ruins just south of town.

How nice! A good lot of findings. It's fun browse your post, is like strolling through a flea market, full of interesting things and old memories. I love that little 8-shaped buckle and "dangerous" weapons.
Now let me see your previous post ... I can don't wait more
Thanks for sharing.
Good hunting to all!

Looks like you`ve been real busy digging` them goodies! Love the silverware and the history behind it.....congrats!:drinking: