Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Ring is Diamonds!!!!! :surprised:

SpiritRelic

Ok,i made a video with the Tejon this morning showing air test and response to nickel and silver.So the video is uploading to utube real slow through the smart phone and i got bored.So i goggled "What does the H mean on 925 silver ring.Well i finally found something on one jewelry page.H denotes the cut of the diamond!.Such as 1.00ct.H13 princess cut di.This ring has 3 huge stones!.This can not be.I took the shark for the first time and find a diamond ring in one hour!.No freaking way?.Let me know what you think?The video on the Tejon air test should be done in six hours at this rate.:-D

Take it to a local jeweler or pawn shop and let the put the diamond tester on it.

You'll know for sure in 3 seconds.

Great find!

the one in the center does not look like a diamond, but who knows, it looks frosty, maybe wear from sand , but diamond is harder than sand, let us know if you get it looked at

Very nice find. I know from a Jeweler that most settings that are silver do not house Diamonds because of the softness of the silver. Get a tester or take it in. Either way its very sweet!!!

Hey SpiritRelic, AWESOME find! I just got to use my Tiger Shark for the first time in a cold river and found my first ring also! My ring appears to have small fake diamonds, but I was excited to just get a ring the first time. Like your Sand Shark, the Tiger Shark is a freshwater keeper. Tesoro definitely makes some great water machines! :thumbup:

Nice find Spirit!

I found a ring that is very similar to that. Turned out to be CZs rather than diamonds, but still quite attractive and considering I thought I was retrieving a nickel pretty exciting for a bit. Hope yours are diamonds.
BB

Thanks guys.I took the tejon to do the dry sand.No jewelry
but it did do good.I hit a bunch of change spills.I only walked the beach for two hours tops.Found $4.00 shiny clad. :biggrin:

Spirit,

Just posted on another thread of yours, about this ring. Get it checked out!!!!! Just because it's a silver setting, doesn't mean it can't be a diamond. My sister worked in very high end jewelry for many years. She would clean all my finds for me and buff them out, come back looking new. I also found a diamond once in silver setting, I also thought right away it was CZ, just because of the silver. Well she came back to me with it all smiles, turned out to be real. She then told me, it's not very often or common, but some women can't wear gold, for skin or allergy reasons. If thats the case, they tend to go with Silver or Platinum.

Hope yours is the real deal...

Also, that other Gem looks to be a Blue Topaz or Aquamarine...Just my guess. But you'de be suprised how many diamonds come in different shades. Yes, even light blueish colored, pink, yellow......

Keep the Faith my friend,
Great Find!

Ned

I was wondering why diamonds were not common set in silver.I like silver.Some consider silver for luck.I saw silver engagement rings for sale with real diamonds on the net.I will check it out.I am typing this on the bus heading to the beach with the Sand Shark.I hope it is a good day.Thanks again. :-D

I wish they did put more diamonds in silver rings, I could sure find them a lot easier.:)

It could be that back in the day there could have made them out of silver, but a silver dime would have more silver in it than a ring and a silver quarter would make several rings. Just a thought.

Ron in WV

Hay cool pictures, looks like a realy nice beach spot .