Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Scuba Tector Strikes Again

comisoas

My son and I used the Scuba Tector at a lake and found a nice .925 silver ring with sapphires (I hope genuine) and a Buck knife. Numerous coins and other items were pulled from the swim area.

Nice job gentlemen !

I really enjoy your posts. Have you had a chance to test small gold? That's the only thing holding me back. Thanks.

Thanks alot. I don't know if you have seen my FB page, Goldsboro Treasure Hunting Lounge, but like the page and you can see all I have found and am finding. It will not pick up really small gold. A fella at the lake said his girlfriend just lost a small gold cross that was around her neck and asked if I would try and find it. He had one around his neck and I asked if I could try and pick it up with the Scuba Tector. He let me and it did not pick it up. If you look through the photos on my FB page, you will see what I have been finding with it. Many goodies, but no really small gold. The main reason I use it is because it is easy to conceal in swimming areas where a detector is not allowed....clandestine detecting. I am missing small gold, but if there is a mens wedding band in there and it is not more than 2-3 inches deep, I will get it. I get a little more depth by using the coin trick...put a quarter near the head until it starts beeping, and back it off. Gives me an extra inch or so. I have easily paid for the Scuba Tector with my finds.

comisoas said:
Thanks alot. I don't know if you have seen my FB page, Goldsboro Treasure Hunting Lounge, but like the page and you can see all I have found and am finding. It will not pick up really small gold. A fella at the lake said his girlfriend just lost a small gold cross that was around her neck and asked if I would try and find it. He had one around his neck and I asked if I could try and pick it up with the Scuba Tector. He let me and it did not pick it up. If you look through the photos on my FB page, you will see what I have been finding with it. Many goodies, but no really small gold. The main reason I use it is because it is easy to conceal in swimming areas where a detector is not allowed....clandestine detecting. I am missing small gold, but if there is a mens wedding band in there and it is not more than 2-3 inches deep, I will get it. I get a little more depth by using the coin trick...put a quarter near the head until it starts beeping, and back it off. Gives me an extra inch or so. I have easily paid for the Scuba Tector with my finds.
Will be looking you up. Thanks for the info- very helpful.