Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Shade Tree Mechanic......

frankj3

The "Shade Tree Mechanic" really lived.......I have proof!

This is the weirdest thing I have found in a public park.......it was under a tree in the older section of our oldest city park.
The EGR valve fits a Ford from the 1977 to 1985 era.

I found the water nozzle, its handle and most of the coins at an elementary school (mine when I was a kid).

All of the coins were clad except one 1974 Copper Penny.

What's the weirdest thing you have ever found at a city park?

HH y'all.

Frank

Weirdest thing I've ever found at a public park was this: my first half dollar! A Mexican 50

I forgot to mention I found it at a park in Binghampton NY. and sorry for the photo but I had to take a screenshot of my Instagram cuz I no longer had a photo on my phone. Found with my ACE 250 before I got my minelab safari. A crazy find!

That's a nice find......congrats!

Frank

Here's my weirdest park find. The tooth is still in it. The park was in Greenville, Texas. Sometime around 1976 with a D-Tex metal detector.

I do believe that trumps an EGR Valve!! LOL