Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Simplex got here.

TerryEastTexas

Yesterday about noon I heard a noise on the deck so I went to check and there was the box. I put the detector together and went out to try it out. It performed as I hoped it would so first impression was very good. I look forward to many hunts with it. Wish me luck.

Congrats on the new detector. Good luck!
Congrats. on your New Simplex+
Wish you the Best with it this year. Been away from detecting a few years
due to health. Just bought 2 Simplex's, one for my new hunting partner (Grand-daughter) and 1 for me. Soon the cold will leave along with the snow and our Simplex+ Journey can begin. Looking forward to spending much time with my beautiful ❤️ grand-daughter.
Hope ya'll have a great year detecting.
silverseeker 2

She may need a "swingy thingy" to take away the weight.
I had one from the Minelab days of yesteryear.
It makes detecting so much easier as the session goes on
Mind you iam in my middle eighties.LOL.
Happy Hunting,
Jerry.

Congratulations on your new Simplex, best of luck with it!

Is it pronounced...sim-plex or simple X?:cheers:
Hope you find many things, my new to me Safari is due here today or tomorrow:jump:

Yesterday about noon I heard a noise on the deck so I went to check and there was the box. I put the detector together and went out to try it out. It performed as I hoped it would so first impression was very good. I look forward to many hunts with it. Wish me luck.
you got it. Litterally. Best of Luck to you.

due to health. Just bought 2 Simplex's, one for my new hunting partner (Grand-daughter) and 1 for me. Soon the cold will leave along with the snow and our Simplex+ Journey can begin. Looking forward to spending much time with my beautiful ❤️ grand-daughter.
silverseeker 2
Welcome back Silver Seeker and the Best of Luck to you and your Grandaughter with your new Simplex's.

Congrats save some goodies for the rest of us lol HHHANK

Thanks everybody for the kind words.

due to health. Just bought 2 Simplex's, one for my new hunting partner (Grand-daughter) and 1 for me. Soon the cold will leave along with the snow and our Simplex+ Journey can begin. Looking forward to spending much time with my beautiful ❤ grand-daughter.
silverseeker 2
CONGRATULATIONS! I think the Simplex+ is giving the industry a wake-up call. You can find an MD that doesn't cost a fortune. I wanted to try the Simplex+ but marketing got the better of me and I went for the Amfibio. Nothing against the Simplex, I just decided that I wanted something that could be customized (a MD with some headroom) and the Amfibio seems to be holding it's on against the HOLY (GRAIL) Nox 800. Some of the "Nox-boys" review videos, remind me of the argument made by the "Glock-boys". While the Nox800 or the Glock pistols both do their jobs, I think I'll like the Amfibio when it gets here. Oh yeah, Glock played the market by preventing the release of a single stack 9mm so I bought a Smith & Wesson SHIELD. I installed an APEX trigger kit so now my Shield is perfect for my personal protection. The same thought process lead me to the Amfibio but I love the idea of buying two machines and enjoying family time. I hope you have years of enjoyment with your new detectors and give that beautiful grand-daughter a kiss and maybe a PINPOINTER, ha ha!

CONGRATULATIONS! I think the Simplex+ is giving the industry a wake-up call. You can find an MD that doesn't cost a fortune. I wanted to try the Simplex+ but marketing got the better of me and I went for the Amfibio. Nothing against the Simplex, I just decided that I wanted something that could be customized (a MD with some headroom) and the Amfibio seems to be holding it's on against the HOLY (GRAIL) Nox 800. Some of the "Nox-boys" review videos, remind me of the argument made by the "Glock-boys". While the Nox800 or the Glock pistols both do their jobs, I think I'll like the Amfibio when it gets here. Oh yeah, Glock played the market by preventing the release of a single stack 9mm so I bought a Smith & Wesson SHIELD. I installed an APEX trigger kit so now my Shield is perfect for my personal protection. The same thought process lead me to the Amfibio but I love the idea of buying two machines and enjoying family time. I hope you have years of enjoyment with your new detectors and give that beautiful grand-daughter a kiss and maybe a PINPOINTER, ha ha!
Thanks for the Positive Post. My Grand-daughter is 10 years old and is the APPLE of my eye. She has her own Garrett pinpointer and knows the Ethics of this great hobby. She knows all about cutting a 3/4 plug and flop it over and find target and refill hole like you have never been there. She's quite the TROOPER. She had a Prism 2 and had Fun but I figure she's reached the point where we can fill her pouch with better and quality finds. The Simplex+
I think will foot the bill for her but eagerly await a SMALLER COIL to make swinging a bit easier for her. Can't wait to get out soon with my
New Hunting partner. Best of Luck to all the Simplex+ users. Will report first finds when we get out 😁 on our Maiden voyage...
silverseeker 2