Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THE SWAMP HAWK STILL FLYS!!!!!!!!!!!! SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yo:

SWAMP HAWK

I have been hitting the ground with my garrett like no other. Lots of finds. Last night I found a 925silver old babys ring. It has a stone in it but I doubt is is anything. I was granted permision to a huge old yard. Its full of goodies. I cant stop pulling stuff out!!!!

Sorry to miss the silver hunt. I had been out hunting......must have dropped my pinpointer.............I found it the next day.......after a rain...........get ready........

It got hit by a rideing lawnmower....................It had been given to me by a fellow path member........bummer. I got my new one from kellyco yesterday and found that ring....I did do a few days of hunting without it. although hard my pinpointing skills with the machine were spot on. ..........just more work when yer in the ground....

This last two months have been a twisting spiral of weird stuff.
A few people from my new job want to come to the path meetings now and I have met a few people the shop that detect and had no idea the club was here.
hope everyone is haveing a good month......see you at the end of it

dig in the dark

SWAMP HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

So good to hear about your findings and you! Congrats to you! Great going and after reading that things are good with you, it's great to hear you're out detecting and enjoying the hobby.

That's so cool about your fellow workers that like detecting. Heck, what's not to like.............You can't have any other hobby that keeps paying and paying without having to keep spending and spending ...............UNLESS, someone loses their pinpointer. :poke: Just kidding.............NOT! Glad you got another one and sorry about the mower getting to the old one before you did. So many people have left theirs and then can't find them. You need to put a small bundgie cord on it and attach it to your pouch. Larry does that with his so he won't loose it when hunting with the Minelab.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

HH,
Nancy

Put a wrap of red or orange tape around the top of the probe.