Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Take:rofl:

murfar1

All those pull tabs were supposed to be gold rings. Don't know what happened. Quarters have been scarce for me with the PRO. I know others of you have said just the opposite. Mostly my machine seems to like pennies, nickels and pull tabs. Oh and it loves those underwater sprinkler systems the best--banging in the high 90's. My bottle caps have taken a nose dive compared to the ACE250 and Scorp though. Still trying to get that tone-roll down in the Pro-mode. Success rate today 35.5%.

Question on depth. Most of my finds are no more than 4" down. Sometimes 6 to 7 but not often. Is that pretty much were you guys have been finding your stuff on average or deeper? I'm using the stock coil and usually am in STD mode, custom default, iron disc at 30. Haven't found much of a difference between auto and manual ground balance. Usually they come out within a point of each other.

take1c.jpg

[size=large]it's the un-midas touch. as soon a our polluted air touches the gold it turns to pull tab if you can get the gold out of the dirt quickly then it won't turn. keep trying.

HH[/size]