Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Treasure Hunter's Handbook

metalhead

I finally got my copy of Andy Sabisch's new book The Treasure Hunter's Handbook. I must say that it has got to be the single best book on the subject of treasure hunting that I have ever read(and I'm a reader). It is not a "brand specific" book at all and covers everything from research and equipment to specialized tips and techniques to cleaning and selling your finds. It even has an extensive buyers guide at the end of the book that covers in detail all of the top name makes and models of metal detectors(appropriately listed alphabetically)including a gallery of finds for each brand of detector featuring yours truly in the Garrett section. That's right. He had asked me if he could show one of my recent finds in his upcomming book(honored, I said yes, of course)and there it is on page 190. That ring I found in the tot lot a few months ago.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?32,1087985,1087985#msg-1087985

Never had any of my finds mentioned or pictured in a treasure book before. It's pretty cool. Thanks Andy:biggrin:

Oh, yeah, John is in there, too!:canadaflag::detecting: In the chapter on beach and shallow water hunting is a photo of John's 29 gold rings found in 2009!(pg.106) Congrats John:cheers: If that doesn't inspire ya to do some swingin' I don't know what will:detecting:Happy Hunting!:)

Good Job MetalH....Ive read several articles by ANdy and he is
interesting AND informative..good for a new guy like me

Is it a bookstore item or where can i find it??

Think Spring ( 9 days)

Ron
Rangers Lead The Way

Hey, thanks man!:wiggle: Here's a link to his bookstore.
http://www.sabischbooks.com/

:detecting:Happy Hunting!:)