Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The VX3 is the monkey's elbow or eyebrow:shrug:

yowow#1

for me at this point. When i say the monkeys elbow or eyebrow:shrug: What i mean is that the VX3 is an incredible machine... Where there are very little to no ground trash, the VX3 comes to life. Honestly, i was ready to give up on it cause i hunt some trashy sites and i wasn't really pleased. but after taken it to a few RELIC sites that have very little trash i discovered it is silent as a mouse. One more thing, i have found copper BB's from a BB gun at about 6-7 inches deep. incredible. GL HH

[size=large]OK[/size] :clapping:

The Stock coil on any Trashy hunt site (even a moderate trash site) will lead to frustration :thumbdown: The 5.3 or 4x6 Coils will make The Trashy Hunt sites a more enjoyable hunt. :thumbup:

I went from the stock coil to the d2 coil and it was night and day on my VX3. I also added the 6x10 coil to my arsenal. I don't look at the 950 coil until i go to the beach.

Hummm...Maybe i need to reset and start over, kinda feeling the same way.....but just cant seem to get my Vx3 to get deep!

Hello Rob!

reddog, i have the 950,D2,6x10 DD and a super 12...I haven't noticed any real depth increase over the stock 950 ! and it seems to be very consistent in my test garden as well...I do have a white SEF 10x12 on the way....we will see!

The VX3 with the 15X12 SEF coil in fairly clean ground is the cats meow for depth.

yowow#1 I was thinking of getting the 15x12 but went with the 12x10....hope it works as good!

I did have a good hunt yesturday with my VX3 and 950 coil

New 12x10 arrived today...slapped it on and did a air test, WOW...i know this doesn't mean much but the VX3 seeing a dime at 11 inches in my relic mode is good...even for a air test! cant wait till the temp gets above 25 and the snow is off to hit the field!!

sirlikes2dig said:
New 12x10 arrived today...slapped it on and did a air test, WOW...i know this doesn't mean much but the VX3 seeing a dime at 11 inches in my relic mode is good...even for a air test! cant wait till the temp gets above 25 and the snow is off to hit the field!!

Your gonna like that coil....:clapping:

cant wait, I think your right!