Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The waiting finally payed off

Nate’s metal detecting

A day of detected I won’t forget. I dug my first ever barber quarter along with 7 wheaties, a “good for one fare” token, my first dog tax, and a “27th president Willian H Taft Big Bull Great Jurist token” (bottom left token)
I also would like to know if the last picture is part of a revolver cylinder.
6EF9151D-26E6-4736-8F21-3DED629BF0C2.jpeg
16488A23-3089-4BF0-9A85-1A7421307650.jpeg
5330310A-A702-46E2-889B-273B4877E1B9.jpeg
FDFDCEB4-D5AF-451A-AB6B-63A3C1B4872D.jpeg

Wow, Nate that is awesome!! Beautiful Barber. You had a very good hunt! I do believe that is part of a
cylinder. Love the tokens and wheats too. You might revisit that spot some if you can. Congrats!
HH okie

Those slugs at bottom of pic look like .45s, the cylinder might be a .38. The "one fare" token I assume
is a bus token?

I bet there is a couple of silver dimes in there. Nice hunt.

Wow Nate you had a great day. I really like that barber. Tokens are a really nice find also. I have a cousin that collects tokens. He has a bunch of them. I have a couple myself. I love digging a token. That looks like part of a cylinder to me also. That simplex is really doing a great job for you.

Patience is a virtue and most probably now a silver finder!!!! Still looking for a Barber quarter so good job!!!

Wow Nate you had a great day. I really like that barber. Tokens are a really nice find also. I have a cousin that collects tokens. He has a bunch of them. I have a couple myself. I love digging a token. That looks like part of a cylinder to me also. That simplex is really doing a great job for you.
Thank you, my token was so crusty when it came out I had no clue what it was! The simplex is definitely proving to be worth every penny.