Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The weirder, the better....

Donna(NJ

Out on the beach with D2. Walking the high tide line as I noticed chains end up there. All I can say is I got this really funny signal, Sounded like a bottle cap which was breaking up.
I just had to dig it and see what it was. I was digging and digging and couldnt get the target out of the hole. Finally had to go into 'backhoe' mode and I see this log black tube in the hole.
Damn, another coffe cup. As I grabbed it, no its not. Its a Bluetooth portable speaker !!! OMG !!!! Just never know what you will dig up at the beach. I laid it out in my hot driveway to dry it out real well..
It wasnt wet but certainly damp. Cleaned it up, charged it up. It paired with my iPhone. Hit Spotify and away she played !!! Did a search on Fleebay and found it is waterproof, anyway.

I have a collection of them bur I never remember digging one up so deep.

Just never know what these kids will bring to the beach next.

Gotta dig those weird signals !!!

PS..way back when I was a newbie, I was hunting parking meters. Got a really strange signal. Turned out to be a diamond tennis bracelet with 13 sections. each one has 8 round cut diamonds.
Love to show a picture but I hid it in my house when I went on vacation and havent found it yet. It been close to 10 years, missing !!!! I found it 20 years ago with my first born, Shadow X2. Love that little machine. Still have it.

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 112
Wife hid a couple of Diamond and Ruby cocktail rings when we went on vacation one time. Tore the house apart for 7 years looking for them and one day dumped out a crock full on antique kitchen ware to clean it and there they were.
Keep looking they will be in the last place you look...

Wife hid a couple of Diamond and Ruby cocktail rings when we went on vacation one time. Tore the house apart for 7 years looking for them and one day dumped out a crock full on antique kitchen ware to clean it and there they were.
Keep looking they will be in the last place you look...

I tore my bedroom apart once and no luck. Im hoping maybe when I have to move I will find them. I use to stash my gold in a Tiger Woods gold ball tin.
Cant seem to find that, either. So maybe if I find that, the jewels will be in there. Ive since moved everything into a safety deposit box !!!! and No, the bracelets are not there either !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

Out on the beach with D2. Walking the high tide line as I noticed chains end up there. All I can say is I got this really funny signal, Sounded like a bottle cap which was breaking up.
I just had to dig it and see what it was. I was digging and digging and couldnt get the target out of the hole. Finally had to go into 'backhoe' mode and I see this log black tube in the hole.
Damn, another coffe cup. As I grabbed it, no its not. Its a Bluetooth portable speaker !!! OMG !!!! Just never know what you will dig up at the beach. I laid it out in my hot driveway to dry it out real well..
It wasnt wet but certainly damp. Cleaned it up, charged it up. It paired with my iPhone. Hit Spotify and away she played !!! Did a search on Fleebay and found it is waterproof, anyway.

I have a collection of them bur I never remember digging one up so deep.

Just never know what these kids will bring to the beach next.

Gotta dig those weird signals !!!

PS..way back when I was a newbie, I was hunting parking meters. Got a really strange signal. Turned out to be a diamond tennis bracelet with 13 sections. each one has 8 round cut diamonds.
Love to show a picture but I hid it in my house when I went on vacation and havent found it yet. It been close to 10 years, missing !!!! I found it 20 years ago with my first born, Shadow X2. Love that little machine. Still have it.

HH
Donna(NJ)
Donna, I had to laugh when I read your story. Around 1987 I had some rings melted and had this really cool ring made, like and old seaman with a turban yellow gold, then platinum half moon and star. Went on a cruise, hid in attic, almost 35 years ago, never seen since. Guess one positive note, if we can’t find it, certainly nobody else can, ugh!

Donna, I had to laugh when I read your story. Around 1987 I had some rings melted and had this really cool ring made, like and old seaman with a turban yellow gold, then platinum half moon and star. Went on a cruise, hid in attic, almost 35 years ago, never seen since. Guess one positive note, if we can’t find it, certainly nobody else can, ugh!
35 years !!!! OMG !!!! I hope one day, I find mine and it doesnt take 35 years !!!! Gotta be here somewhere !!!!

Good Luck !!!

HH
Donna

Had a contractor tell me once that the top of the house vibrates and moves more that the bottom. Makes a little sense if you think about it….. makes me think if you put them on a ledge and it fell off it could be under the insulation or between the beams (or even under one if close together). Just a thought…..

Im thinkin its in my walkin closet someplace. I have lots of boxes and such..When it gets cold and I have nothing to do, maybe I'll empty the closet !!!!

One day, when I move, I know Ill find them.

Thanks for the thought.

HH
Donna