Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The XP Deus II Has Landed!

coinworld

Happy digging XP Deus II users! (And soon to be fit those of us who live in the US) šŸ˜†. Got back from digging yesterday and my wife showed me what Mr UPS man delivered while I was out digging. I think I would have hugged the UPS man if I was here when the parcel šŸ“¦ was delivered.

Keep the faith XP Deus users, these Deus 2s are finally arriving ; let the XP Deus II digging wars begin-canā€™t wait to take this puppy out to a new site next Saturday here in N Virginia where I live for her first maiden voyage.šŸ˜†. Happy Deus Digging Diggers!šŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• 39AE2DB6-5FFC-47D2-A103-791B9C5172BE.jpeg
    39AE2DB6-5FFC-47D2-A103-791B9C5172BE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
My local dealer says he has "lots" coming in Wednesday. I just may pay him a visit! Still on the fence about getting one.

Happy digging XP Deus II users! (And soon to be fit those of us who live in the US) šŸ˜†. Got back from digging yesterday and my wife showed me what Mr UPS man delivered while I was out digging. I think I would have hugged the UPS man if I was here when the parcel šŸ“¦ was delivered.

Keep the faith XP Deus users, these Deus 2s are finally arriving ; let the XP Deus II digging wars begin-canā€™t wait to take this puppy out to a new site next Saturday here in N Virginia where I live for her first maiden voyage.šŸ˜†. Happy Deus Digging Diggers!šŸ˜Ž
Congratulations.
Now go Dig. šŸ˜Š

Got mine Saturday messed around a little , paired my Mi6 but snowed several inches and back to freezing. If lots are coming this week, Iā€™m hoping some 9ā€ just coils come so I can get mine. That will be my primary coil. By the way I can see the difference over my Orx even inside in how well it picks up on coins amid iron square nails.

Got mine Saturday messed around a little , paired my Mi6 but snowed several inches and back to freezing. If lots are coming this week, Iā€™m hoping some 9ā€ just coils come so I can get mine. That will be my primary coil. By the way I can see the difference over my Orx even inside in how well it picks up on coins amid iron square nails.
Good to know I have lots of places I want to go over with that Iā€™ve hunted with it see how it does ..
Mark