Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

therapeutic hunt yields small silver ring and a little "Luck"

larbear

I was needing a little stress relief before starting my workweek. So I left for work a little early and drove to a park. I pulled into the parking lot and saw that the parks department was mowing the lawn. Almost turned around and left, but decided to stay and hunt. The park is big enough that I figured I could stay out of their way.
Started hunting near some trees. First target was a clad dime, then I got a 80, 81 signal. My first thought was that I was over a clad quarter, but the numbers were a little low for that. Up came a 925 ring, a little bent but otherwise in good shape. Next target was the "Luck" charm. No markings, costume jewelry. What the heck, we can all use a little more " Luck", can't we ?
Thought it was going to be a dime day. I kept swinging the detector on the way back to the car and found 3 clad quarters, one right after another. It helped push the clad count to $1.92. One of the quarters is bent nearly in half. Not too bad for a 40 minute hunt. Was using the F70 with the 11" coil.
Hope you all get out there and swing your thing !

Man you can't beat that, you got a lucky star.

Very nice,

Ron in WV

That's what I would call a productive 40 minutes. I don't know how you guys can hunt just before work. I get so carried away when I do it that I forget everything else. I would never make it to work on time !