Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There are some good people at Fisher Lab.

John 'n' W.Va

I have been an insane, crazy, metal detecting nut. In Florida it was never too hot and in WV. it has never been too cold. Then, a few years ago I got old. I do pipe work and after a 60+ hour wk I have been too tired to detect. I found out my body was all out of wack. All energy was gone and I couldn't get up off the couch. My thyroid shut down plus other stuff.

When my F 70 quit GB I let it set. I then notice that the warranty was about to be up. So I called Fisher. They didn't hesitate and said send it in. They sent it back to me in a week and it started having the same problems again. It was an intermittent problem which made it hard fix. I figured if I would call them they wouldn't be live me. These guys are good. They fired a lot of questions at me and was very specific with their questioning. They apologized for not having it fixed and paid for me to send it back. They fixed the problem, plus replaced things that had normal wear. I feel like I have a new detector.

Because of the holidays I had a little time to detect. I went to a local park and got a surprise. Hey, it is ugly, but it sure is fun.

[attachment 281791 Image1.jpg]

That's a nice find whether its from a battlefield, park or toilet. And ugly has character. Glad to see you swinging and posting. HH jim tn

Man, sorry to hear about your health issues...good to hear you got taken care of by Fisher, and thats a beauty find too! I hope detecting brings you better health..its good therapy for all sorts of ills..sounds like you have had a tough go of it...all the best wishes for you in 2014!
Mud

My kids were roughhousing around the house and busted the HUD head of my F-75 loose, so it was barely hanging on. I told Fisher about it on the phone and they said to send it in. They fixed it at no cost, just told me that this was a freebie and don't let it happen again. Great service.

Nice find buddy. HH