Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There:detecting:s a new show about

oldranger

Its called Dig Wars on Nat Geo its a much more
interesting ( to Me ) show than Diggers These
folks pair up in teams and they do find good stuff

Its more laid back than the guys on Diggers no stuff
like Roundness or Civ etc etc i like it cause it
just shows folks :detecting: with some humor mixed
in...

only thing is I havent noticed anyone using :garrett:

Still it is a pretty godd show

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

I like you have been watching it the last couple of weeks and it is a small cut above the rest . I see a lot of people complaining that they based the show on money value but if they read or listen to the description of what the show is about it explains why its got to do with the value of there finds . The show is about a competition hunt between the three teams on a one day hunt and the team that finds the most value overall wins the competition . Like Ranger said it has some comedy in it but doesn't over do it like the others , you have to remember its a TV show not educational classes at a college . Only thing I didn't care for was they have all these special Historic detecting sites that no normal guy detecting could get into so there finding rare items that the everyday detecting guy would have a slim chance of finding , but again have to remember they are making TV shows . They say everything found is given to a museum at the end of the show for everyone to see .
It is the most realistic detecting show to come out yet so not as destructive to the reputation of our hobby as the others have been .
It appears that the shows are getting better with each one that comes out so maybe the TV producers are listening to our reviews of there shows a little anyway .

often after these shows appear there are a few more complaints about people not filling in hole's HH