Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

There is screaming deal on an IDX PRO modified on the classfied section:yikes:

Hombre

n/t

- - it is "screaming," but it is not out of line for what you get.
The three coils alone are worth $150 at today's market prices and the modded detector is in line, too. Taken together, it is a solid deal.

n/t

goodmore said:
Evreyone should have two.

I have only one IDX Pro and have used it two years, this thing is just pet rock dependable, so..............unless I drop it off a cliff or something like that. One is just fine with me, although one member on here had three of them........ all at one time!:please:

No interested buyers. I can't believe it. Well I am going to put it on fleabay. Thanks for the nice thread.

goodmore said:
No interested buyers. I can't believe it. Well I am going to put it on fleabay. Thanks for the nice thread.
I agree: odd. There is enough buzz about them, in general, that I would think someone would bite.
But your price point is a little high, perhaps. Your detector was brought to my attention by one of my hunting buddies, since he knows I like them. His comment was:
"Over $400?! 'Guy must be crazy!...." Then he went on to name several detectors he could get for the same money. WHat can I say, he's really into that stuff... :shrug:

I believe that if your price point fell beneath the worrisome $400 dollar mark ,you would get some bites. The detecting folks on the forums are good, but they are cheap in general and are always hunting the perennial "deal." If money is not an overiding factor, it may be a good idea to give them one.

Ebay can net you a decent price if you employ good timing, create a good listing, offer your Classic internationally and run an auction like an auction should be run.
If you are going to set a high reserve, get goofy with shipping or employ 'buy it now' features, then you may as well just stick with a classified ad.

225.00 for the detector ( in mint condition this is a good deal )
75.00 for the mod ( I did pay more if you factor in the shipping to Mr. Bill )
50.00 for 6 " inch coil & cover ( still a deal )
50.00 for 8" inch coil & cover ( considering the condition this is a fair price )
30.00 for the hard case ( I spent 45.00 for it )
shipping will be at least 25.00
free detector stand

There was a deal there.

goodmore said:
225.00 for the detector ( in mint condition this is a good deal )
75.00 for the mod ( I did pay more if you factor in the shipping to Mr. Bill )
50.00 for 6 " inch coil & cover ( still a deal )
50.00 for 8" inch coil & cover ( considering the condition this is a fair price )
30.00 for the hard case ( I spent 45.00 for it )
shipping will be at least 25.00
free detector stand

There was a deal there.
Depends on who you ask, I guess. Good luck on ebay.