Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

They don't care @ VILLAGE OF GARST MILL

BEWARE of Roanoke Va. it has 2nd highest murder rate in Virgina next to its capital Richmond.We my wife and I thought we moved into a nicer apartment complex.We have since learned the hard way appearances can be deceiving.
To make a long story short do not move to THE VILLAGES OF GARST MILL on Garst Mill Rd Roanoke VA.24018 Since we have lived here all good people have moved out .We are trying as quickly as possible, to get out,In mean time the management here a loosened it rules on dos & don't and type of people that now move in all for greed.There is now in our building what I call kids party all ours day and night,openly use drugs.rampant unchecked trashing of hallway foyers and common areas.My wife and I are last oldest people in our building,our building was all white until they just let them obama people above our apartment .its already caused us trouble.Loud boom boom jungle music,bouncing basketball in their. apartment.throwing garbage on our deck. etc.In general no respect for people living below them us.And this is only the second week that they moved in.My wife asked nicely about telling them about the noise they of course took affront.They live above us,and we hear everything walls and ceiling are useless they transmit every sound.Just this past
Sunday somebody tried to openly commit a home invasion with us home.They forced a screen door open that was locked,and was working on the locked sliding door.Luckily our attack cat let it be know something was wrong at 5.A.M in morning.My wife is extremely upset. she saw the intruder when she went to she why cat was upset.Needless to say I reported this to management office this morning. and there attitude was a big ho hum.I should of known better.than to waste my time.That is why I have a homeland security weapon in house with a hi capacity ak type clip locked and loaded.one in the chamber.There won't be a next time, trying to survive at the VILLAGE of GARST MILL i@ Garst Mill Rd Roanoke VA 24018 YOU DO NOT WANT TO LIVE HERE.BEWARE!!!!!:thumbdown:

And those S. O. B. s want to expand into one of the Aquifer recharge areas