Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

They just don't care

JASONSPAZ1

For all of you hoping Tesoro makes a comeback Including myself.
Tesoro has not even embraced what every other manufacture has done. Embrace the free advertising of social media. Their website is old and never has any new news, Their Facebook page has not had a new post since 2014, And they have offered no info on their future and if you look at their website it looks like the same old business as usual. These signs for the past for the past few years where the writing on the wall. Never mind $ problems, the kid has no drive.

Sorry guys just venting.
If they only took the Golden saber and put it in the power platform as a Tejon.
Oh yeah they lost the Golden firmware as well as trying to figure out how to arrange a water proof and detachable coil connector for the Tiger and Sand shark.
Too bad.

HH
Jason

When I visited their web page I had the idea to google maps their mailing address.
WOW. Think this says it all. The image was taken in June this year.
And there you can see the boarded-up windows. To me the whole front of
the building looks like some kind of shabby.
Whatever, only the owner(s) will know what happens for the future.
HH

[attachment 363229 TesoroJune2018.jpg]

Just reflections in the non-screened windows, not boarded up

jim tn said:
Looks pretty dismal none the less. Realistically, it's over. HH jim tn

Google usually takes pictures early in the day, in this case before anyone was at work and could have been a weekend morning when they were closed. Also the picture could be a few years old.
Just a snapshot from Googles street view, don't assume anything looking at this picture.

I have been there back when they were in full swing. Employee parking was in back. No retail sales are done there. Back then it looked just like that. (apx. 12 yrs ago).

Hi Sven.
Yes, coul be a few yrs old. But Street View shows when the image was taken.
Right at the front it says June 2018. If you watch the backside it shows Nov. 2011.
But yes, you can be right on some sunscreen like roller blind.
Whatever... think it will end here. If not it's on the Giffords to disagree.
All the Best

Sven said:
Looks pretty dismal none the less. Realistically, it's over. HH jim tn

Google usually takes pictures early in the day, in this case before anyone was at work and could have been a weekend morning when they were closed. Also the picture could be a few years old.
Just a snapshot from Googles street view, don't assume anything looking at this picture.

We''ll see what happens when their inventory of built detectors are sold and who buys the parts - takes over Tesoro repairs.
Without income, can't pay the employees............................
Maybe by some miracle, Tesoro will be reborn and transformed into something much better.

Hit a coin spill (all on edge) with my Compadre that I ignored with my other detector. Unique rat-a-tat-tat sound as it was quickly resetting and sounding off on each coin. Thought it was maybe a chain so I checked it out. Some Tesoro characteristics are hard to duplicate!

Yep,the signs of the times are here indeed folks.Beware of making sudden moves in buying.:shocked: