Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Think im the only 24k user here!

was able to finally find the 4x6 coil for the Garrett 24K, I now have all four coils for the 24K great price on it also have been trying to locate that little coil for months persistence finally paid off, just goes to show you persistence pays off when you set your mind too it.

sent you a PM
Thanks.
I thought the 24K was waterproof.

Thanks.
I thought the 24K was waterproof.
No sir it is not it is only rain proof and Garrett recommends a rain cover for the 24K, The GMX Sport is fully Submersible under water, other than what I mentioned there is no differences in the GMX Sport,Whites 24K and Garret 24K

No sir it is not it is only rain proof and Garrett recommends a rain cover for the 24K, The GMX Sport is fully Submersible under water, other than what I mentioned there is no differences in the GMX Sport,Whites 24K and Garret 24K
Wondering what the New Nokta gold machine will be like ?

if you are talking about the new PI (pulse induction) detector not sure

if you are talking about the Gold Finder 2000 not sure on that one either as there is not much out about the Gold Finer 2000
At the end of that video she mentioned something about it's in the works.

I must have missed that part, I do believe shewas refering to the new pin pointer at one point based on a question someone had asked of her
No...
Someone asked about their gold machine on the open chat part of the video.
I believe she answered it's in the works.
Watch it again. Last 10 minutes I believe.