Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Think you're having a bad day?

Digger Bob

Take a look at this poor guy. On my last trip back from Nevada a few weeks ago, I pulled off at a lookout to make a phone call. A few minutes later this truck came by going uphill in the opposite direction trailing smoke. He pulled over right next to the lookout and his day quickly went from bad to worse in a matter of minutes. This is a shot about midway into the fiasco as he was vainly trying to pull his truck away from the trailer he was towing and save something. About 10 minutes later the fire engine arrived and managed to save a bit of his dignity. The truck was a total loss but the trailer was saved.

Digger

n/t

See I don't care if it is Father's Day you should never bar-b-que in the passenger seat of your pickup truck with your new Weber grill.

DOC

Talk about OUCH
Apparently this guy was doing around 75 MPH when he lost control and went off the road and was thrown with such force that he landed backwards and impaled himself on this fence post. After six months he made a full recovery
and you thought you had a bad day.
Allen in MT

A big splinter
This guy was supposedly going 75 MPH when he lost control of his motorcycle and was thrown thru the air and landed backwards impaling himself on this fence post. The post was wedged tight and prevent him from bleeding to death and he had a full recovery in 6 months. I don't know where this happened at or if it is even a real scene, but if it is I would say that this guy was hurting. And you think you had a bad day, OUCH!
Allen in MT

:look:
Check out the nurse in the background ? Scratching her head ( /? damn i bet that has got to hurt?/):stars:

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A REALLLLLLY BAD DAY!!!!!