Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

THINKIN ABOUT GETTING A VX3

undrpar

WHAT KIND OF DEPTH CAN I EXPECT ON SAY A DIME..USING STOCK HI PRO OR DEEP SILVER PROGRAM?ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT ..THANKS

Stock untweaked. Programs with the d2 coil which I highly recommend! Salt beach new jersey. Black sand. Quarters wet sand. 11-12 in coin0+ jewelry with salt comp. Park inner city albany ny. Quarters 10-11 ins. Dimes 8-9 ins Merc was the oldest deepest so far. So it is silver clad in dig 2-6 ins but that's the same with my etrac that's where they are. Corn field saratoga county ny. Large copper in relic mixed mode. Stock. 3-10ins. Round ball 69 call deepest to date 12 +- didn't have my tape but trx was gone into hole. These results are stock in my neighborhood using the d2 coil I don't own the 950. I am waiting for funds to arrive on a sale I made to put towards the super 12 or 300 whites coil. Hope this helps. I don't have photos or records on ground probe readings but pretty much the northeast is similar. I've used the machine in NJ. And NY. With pretty, uch the same, results. HH c t