Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thinking about a new detector Help needed

nail finder

Having a major dilemma here. I have and CZ70 Pro and bought it new and used it for some time now and enjoyed it. Also this detector has a lifetime warranty to me since I am the original owner which may be priceless if ever needed. Also I was wondering if it did go bad what would Fisher do since they don

This is more of "in the water" sub forum. So I only know underwater machines. I pwn a fisher 1280, bhid [not the 300] and an excal II.

Narrow down what you want to hunt. Land or water. And go from there. Mostly land, I cant help. Others will. Water. All three of the above machines have found me stuff. The 1280 has an affinity for silver for some reason. My primary machine is the excal II. I love it. And the backup id machin is the beach hunter.

If I were to buy a new machine. I would go with another excal. Thats just me. My second pick, would be the cz21. Thats fishers saltwater machine.

Take your time with before you pick. Don't forget about the other manufacturers. Like Tesoro. They have good machines with good warranties.

Hope this helps. HH an GL. -Joe

I hunt on the beaches on the central, south park of Florida and recently bought a Tesoro Sand Shark. I find it to be very stable on the dry, wet sand and in the water. Of course as with any PI machine you dig everything as you have no discrimination. I usually dig everything anyway as I don't want to miss any gold. I am very happy with it and it also has a lifetime warranty. The folks at Tesoro are very consumer friendly.

I have an explorer SE which is great for the beach. I also have an old whites surf master 2. I used this machine with great success on land and also wading. I have just bought a boat and plan to do some underwater searching. I dream of getting an Excalibur, I think this machine would do all I need and it sounds Like it might be good for you too. It depends on if you are thinking of going underwater I guess... Good luck
Merlin