Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thinking about selling my E - Tracand three coils to buy a new equinox

Kevin3

Thinking about selling my E-Trac with my extra coils to buy an equinox 800, has anyone used both? Would love your opinion

Yes I owned the Etrac for over a year made some nice finds with it even my first gold coin!!! but my elbow suffered bad tennis elbow so I switched and if you pull up my threads you will see how well the Equinox works.
I live in Ct so I find lots of old coins and silver..
I also had a Deus which is a great machine but the equinox is a better beach machine and all waterproof so I sold that now I only use the 800 and I've hunted lots of spots I hit hard with my Etrac and it amazes me how many coins the Etrac missed silver in the hole with nails ect I'm very happy with the Equinox...
Mark