Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thinking of coming over

smkunder

Well I just listed my Etrac on the classified site, so hopefully I will be joining you guys soon. All the reading has got me excited to give this detector a try.

Yep I had a clear out of my detectors just have two now XP Deus, love this machine
and my back up machine is the XP Gold-Maxx Power. MAGIC.
Enjoy your new purchase.:thumbup:

Les.

You will love it I have the DEUS and the ctx 3030 and the at pro as a backup water machine!!

I see you have gotten some advice on the other forum that has you thinking.....Lol I have the Deus and the CTX3030. I had the Etrac and Deus before the 3030. I know you said you could only have one. Here is my 2 cents on the detectors. I am mostly a coin hunter in trashy parks and if I had to have just one it would be the Etrac. For me it works good has good depth and has (in my opinion and in the areas I hunt) a more accurate and stable TID and does not false on bottlecaps. Now if I hunted a little of everything like relics, coins, etc I would probably take the Deus. The Deus is awesome at picking good targets out of the iron and is also not too bad picking good targets out of other types of trash too. Good luck in whatever youi choose.

Yes, I had second thoughst on selling the etrac, but I am going to try to figure out a way to get the Deus also. This machine has my interest peaked. I am starting to get the wife softened up a bit on the subject of two high end machines. I do think I may move some of my coils from the etrac, as I think I would have some of that covered with Deus. Thanks Bill for your input.